Together, we can make your MBA application exceptional
MASTER ADMISSIONS IS YOUR CAMPAIGN MANAGER
I help you map your strategy out so that you will succeed. So that your MBA essays stand out. Together we review your work and life experiences and carefully elicit the tangible and measurable accomplishments that you may not have seen yourself.
My goal is to get you to think creatively about your life history and where you have shown signs of outstanding personal leadership. Where you add value. Where you’ve taken the road not traveled. It’s about your authentic personal excellence – its vibrancy and its distinction.
Using supportive techniques and modern management tools, Master Admissions helps YOU make your campaign plan a reality.
Where Master Admissions makes a difference
Assisting in the entire execution of your campaign strategy, including:
DECIDING WHICH PROGRAM
- MBA, JD/MBA, Specific Masters Programs (e.g., Masters of Financial Engineering or concentration in Health Care)
- Deciding whether to stay local, go out-of-state, or international
- Full time, part-time, one-year, dual-degree, exchange programs
- Selecting target schools for application
- Choosing between accepted schools/programs
CLARIFYING AND REFINING ESSAYS FOR YOUR MBA APPLICATION
- Brainstorming key themes
- Honing in on your unique profile
- Assuring integrity of message
- Editing for internal consistency
- Copy-editing for fluent presentation
RECOMMENDATIONS AND RESUMÉS
- Managing recommenders
- Crystallizing recommenders’ message
- Refining resume for impact
- Coaching for content and presentation
- Practice interview sessions
- Supportive feedback and evaluation throughout the entire business school application process
Pricing for the 2018 – 2019 Admissions Cycle
Because each school’s application packages vary tremendously, we believe it is fairer to you if we charge for services by the hour. Prices are as follows:
$ 350 per hour up to 3 hours
$ 325 per hour 4 – 9 hours
$ 295 per hour 10+ hours
Many students ask how much time each school will cost. If the school includes (on average) 2 essays, resume revamp, recommendation advice and an interview, the time can take 12 – 15 hours. Sometimes more, and depending on your preference and budget, it can take less.
We start first with your purpose and narrative. Almost every successful student we work with performs fundamental work with us before writing a draft. You get the most added value when we help you articulate your (sometimes surprising) story before completing essays.
We are open and transparent about your costs and will work within your budget. Admissions consulting is a significant expenditure of time and money, and you should be comfortable that you get full value for your investment.